Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Quickto pronto


The funny old squares blanket is done! Well, mostly -- I hid the ends underneath to take these pictures, and I will sew them in today, really I will!

I had one terrible problem: running out of yarn inches before the end! The bit of pale blue that I found isn't even the same pale blue that is in the squares, but it was that or black.


Most exciting, I learned how to do those cute little scallops around the edge. If I'd known what I was doing when I started out, I would have done things differently (natch) but this is fine.

2 comments:

  1. i really love this blanket, it's so much fun!
    and i think the blue corner gives it just the right finishing touch of kookieness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just terrific...
    jan

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.