Sunday, May 12, 2013

Never-ending edging


When last we spoke about knitting, I was setting out to knit a fringe on the edge of my Colonnade shawl. Looks not too bad, right? Some progress is being made.


Actually, I am not even done the first quarter of the edge, and when I spread it out, I fear I am maybe only done the first half of the first quarter!


I think it will look good and be fun and funky when it is finished, but when that will be, who can say? Especially because I am thinking of moving on to something else! I'll at least finish that one ball of dark navy, and then I'll try to finish the quarter. I'd like to just whip up a hat, but I was supposed to just whip this up, too!

1 comment:

  1. wow, yes, that fringe looks like oh-so-much work!

    "you can do it!!"

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.