Friday, November 01, 2013

Doin' it

I will attempt NaBloPoMo again, posting every day this month.

This post, however, will be terribly short as I have to dash off to meet my sister-in-law, come home, make a cake and have a party for some wonderful neighbours who are moving away.

I can tell you that I have made these.


Get square pretzels (yes, some newfangled invention, I am sure) and put a Hershey' kiss on each one (one tends to be limited by the number of kisses in a package).


Put them in a slow oven, maybe 175F, for about 5 or 6 minutes. When they come out, quickly squish a Smartie on each one. Put them in the fridge -- mine continued to melt for a while till I figured this out.


Also, it's probably a good idea to put parchment on the cookie sheet before you even start!

Until tomorrow, then!

2 comments:

  1. Yummmm! And now I think I need to go steal some halloween candy from the offspring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't blogged for, oh, ages so I'm having a go at NaBloPoMo too. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete