Tuesday, November 22, 2016

More bizarre bazaar items

Unless I dig up more booklets (always possible), this is the last of these posts. I don't know if I have a booklet for each month of 2017, but I certainly have patterns for years!


Bazaar Novelties and Gifts, one of the first of these pattern books in my collection. I'm not sure what the poodle is doing there!


Here we have the Odd Ounce Book. This has that great zebra pattern.


This one may be the oddest of all. Clearly one pattern requires you to find a source of foam rubber and make yourself a giraffe-shaped thing to cover with your knitting.

The penguin is cute. Maybe for Christmas 2017 everyone will get a little stuffed animal, whether they need it or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.