Sunday, November 20, 2016

Sunday shorts


  • Dinner went fine last night. In past years we have had 20 people or more, but I just picked the wrong weekend this year and there were maybe 10 in total, with some couples tag-teaming in and out because of little kids or other things. Of course, leftovers!
  • This afternoon we are going to see the new house of a colleague of Stephen's. I do love fantasy-renovating other people's houses! "Just take that wall out there and maybe put a window in here." Fun!
  • It has been lovely and warm lately, but today, the day of the Santa Claus parade, we woke up to windy, cold, grey. There are even little bits of icy snow blowing around. This is, of course, seasonally appropriate. It is supposed to be cold here in November.
  • I'm really going to need all those cold-weather accessories, like stranded mittens. now. Best find where I put all my knitting bags when "cleaning up" yesterday. 
  • I think that's it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.