Sunday, April 09, 2017

Done like dinner

It is done. Oh, my, it is big.

I stood on a chair to take this picture of my couch.


One of a million available detail shots.


It's a bit of a chore to wrap it around oneself.


And even wrapped a few times, it is super gigantic.


I wonder if my 6'6" nephew needs a gigantic, slightly odd scarf. I have some months to figure it all out, since the days of woolly scarves might be over here for now.

It was fun to knit, great to use up all that stash of fingering/sock yarn. I only bought a bit... One ball I used about half of; one ball made me sneeze and I used a tiny wee bit of; and the last, a nice little skein of KPPPM, is untouched. I probably still have enough for a matching hat!

And a teaser for next week...



2 comments:

  1. Any new pictures of the lime green thing? I love the colors. And the biiiiiiiig scarf was a hoot. Beautiful, but a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes, I've been away. Soon, I have lots to show.

      Delete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.