Thursday, June 08, 2017

Summer bucket list

Today we are told it's time for a summer bucket list on Think Write Thursday. (I don't recall hearing this term "bucket list" for the first 50 or so years of my life, and now everyone has one. I'll gladly make a to-do list, or a list of places I'd like to go and things I'd like to do, but I would never call it a bucket list.)

So, what would I like to be doing this summer?
  • Spend a week in Southampton, watching an eclipse and hanging around on the beach.
  • That is my only plan. 
We haven't booked a faraway trip at all yet. Elaine might be doing a course away from home for a couple of weeks this summer, but we have no plans for ourselves. Unlike last year, we don't have to take her to Calgary! 

Maybe we'll enjoy the city: 
Maybe we'll just weed the garden and paint the bathroom! 

My bucket doth not run over, it seems. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.