Wednesday, November 01, 2017

November, Nablopomo

It's November again, and since I have NaBloPoMo'd here for several years, I feel compelled to continue the tradition. I hope to blog every day, and those of you who look in occasionally will realize this will be quite the feat!


Plans for November around here:

  • Stephen will be away for two of the four weeks of this month. He'll be jetting off to Victoria for a bit, and then to Cambridge for a conference. I will hang around doing my usual stuff, but piling up the other side of the bed with clean laundry and not worrying about putting it away! 
  • I have a few shifts to work at the Hot Docs cinema, and will see two regular screenings, two school-group screenings and a talk. I'll report in!
  • I am also volunteering with the Textile Museum of Canada, and we are having a fabric sale this coming weekend. Judging by the pile-up of donations I saw this morning, it will be a humdinger. 
  • Checking my calendar, that seems to be all the really exciting stuff. I have a dentist's appointment, but I hope it will not be blog-worthy. 
  • By the end of the month I should have a new shawl, Arthur should have a new sock, and there should be some other vintage accessory knitted. Oh, and Elaine's sweater, that pair of mittens... Argh. 
  • I will make a lemon pound cake, and pretty soon, too. We had a party last weekend and I bought lemons and limes because one should always have some lemons and limes around... but they did not get used. 
  • I hope to take lots of pictures and remember to get them off my phone regularly. 
  • Okay, that's enough. November, ho!



2 comments:

  1. So, what is the pretty picture of, or of what is the pretty picture?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.