Saturday, November 04, 2017

Some back-lane art

All these garages are on my way to a bus stop. Of course, they all used to be plain old garage doors, but someone got the idea that painting them up discourages graffiti. Now these are all in one short laneway.

You can have the view in Rio de Janeiro:


I'm not sure if the one on the right is graffiti, or anti-graffiti art!


You can let your little kids paint the door, and then it becomes an heirloom piece of art forever.

You can hire someone to paint an iconic Toronto scene, complete with streetcar.


I think the laneways of any city can provide zillions of blog-worthy sights!

Today I am off to help out at the Textile Museum's sale. Mainly I will be packing up the leftovers this afternoon and sending them back to the workroom. I wonder if they just haul them out again next time... perhaps I shall find out.

1 comment:

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.