Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Everybody's talking about it

My family went to see Black Panther. If I'd known about this wrap, I surely would have gone, too!


Just a note here, these are absolutely not my photos!


The designer for the movie posted on twitter about the yarns she used. Four different ones. And I hear it is just a rectangle, with different textures here and there.


Well, I have a load of greenish Koigu that I was wondering what to do with.

This one, this is my photo!

And I have a shelf or two of books with patterns for wraps, shawls, ponchos, dusters, oversized things with or without sleeves... I got this.

1 comment:

  1. That wrap is so exactly you! The colors, the mix of yarns and textures . . . But the size seems a bit daunting to me. Good luck finishing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. You can be anonymous, or just use your name, without signing in to anything, though.